In this episode we discuss internationalisation of the undergraduate physiotherapy curriculum, including what we understand it to be, how to go about doing it, and how to determine if it’s working. You can find out more about the projects mentioned during the session at:
- Oxford Brookes (Ben): Physiotherapy in different international health contexts
- Manchester Metropolitan (Rachel): Using shared online teaching and learning: an exploratory study of undergraduate physiotherapy students’ perspectives.
- University of the Western Cape (Michael): International Ethics Project.
You can also still visit the planning document in Google Drive, which includes additional information about the session. If you’re interested in doing some reading on internationalisation in general, here are some resources we found helpful in preparing for the conversation:
- Internationalising HE framework from the UK Higher Education Academy.
- Global Learning Through Difference: Considerations for Teaching, Learning, and the Internationalization of Higher Education.
- Redefining Internationalization at Home.
- And this special edition of International Higher Education on the topic of internationalisation.
Remember that you can join the In Beta Google+ community where we make announcements about the community and discuss upcoming conversations. You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or any of the major podcast clients on Android.
Guests on the podcast